Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bear Lake



I'm just catching up for the past week... =)
We took a family vacation to BEAR LAKE! One of the most magical places on earth! haha just kidding... I think that's Disneyland or something! But anyways! We left Sunday after church and stayed until Wednesday night. AND I got to take my best friend with me! =) It was the best 4 days EVER! We took the boat, jet skiis and bikes down. So we kept pretty busy! Our accomidations consisted of a cute little cabin in Harbor Village. It was a sweet place! Sunday night we just moved in and Gabe and I taught Mom, Dad, Syd and Don how to play has families favorite game Murder. It's an insane game! So addicting and fun! So the six of us played that forever while the rest of the family watched movies all night. We started Monday with a motorbike/fourwheeling ride. Me and Syd were assigned to the 150's. I was excited for the upgrade... but hated it after hittin' the trail! Blech! I'm a four-wheeling girl for sure! After our ride, it was time to hit the lake! WOOHOO! We got there late afternoon so it was kind of hard finding a good place to set up for the day. We finally found a decent beachy area and unloaded all our stuff! Don, Syd, Gabe and I spent most of the afternoon playing in the sand like little children! =) It was super fun! We built sandcastles, sea turtles and we turned Gabe into a mermaid! YA! It was pretty hilarious! (Pictures coming soon!) ;) We were having a good ole tim when all of a sudden... A STORM HIT!!! Well, it was coming! It hadn't hit quite yet! So we started packing up and headed back to the dock. Gabe and I were on one jet ski while Justin was on the other. The waves were HUGE on the way back! It was AWESOME! We were busting through, around, above and all over the waves! Wow, it was crazy! Once we started loading, the rain came! The raindrops were bigger than my head! So thankfully it hit hard when we got back to the truck! Afte that we went to the warm pool and partied there for awhile! Tuesday was strictly lake day! We headed to the lake that morning and that's when the real laking began! We busted out the tube, wakeboard, jet skiing, everything! I got a killer tan that day =) AND I finally crossed the whole entire wake on the wakeboard! I was so happy! We were all pretty tired from the lake, so we headed back and had a chill night of games and movies! Wednesday was paintball/biking/and swimpool day! OH! We also found these 6-seater bicycle carriage things! They were actually called "surreys"! So Gabe and I FINALLY got to ride in our "Surrey with the fringe on the top!" ;) It was so cute! After all our last minute partying, we packed up and headed home! It was an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment