Tuesday, March 12, 2013

First Post of 2013...

Wooooow, right? I may or may not have forgotten I even had a blog. I seriously debated deleting the whole thing, but then I went back and read my whole 5 posts from the past 3 years haha! It was kind of fun... Sooooo, I suppose I'll stick around for awhile ;) Sheesh, where to even begin! Life is going by crazy fast, but I'm enjoying it. I am currently in Orem now, in my 4th semester of dental hygiene school! I can't even believe it! Only a semester and a half to go before graduation and my national boards exam. Everytime I hear the word "boards" I kind of freak out. I can't believe my educational career is coming to an end in just a few months... HALLELUJAH! I was talking to one of the old dentists today and he said when I'm finished with school I'll be thinking to myself, "Wow, I sure do miss being busy and going to school!" FALSE my dear old man. That will NEVER happen! I'm so glad the end is in sight! So much has happened in the last several months. I've been so blessed! My brother Jade has been called to the Brazil Sao Paulo South mission and reports to the Provo MTC TOMORROW! Holy moley! He's the first to go in our family and it's been so exciting. I'm going to bawl like a baby but I'm so happy for him! He's going to be an absolutely amazing missionary. I'm so proud of him! Speaking of missionaries... Elder Nii will be home in THREE MONTHS! Yaaaa, my last blog post was saying how he still had a year left! haha time is flying and I am so glad! He's been a wonderful missionary and I couldn't be happier with the past two years... But I am REALLY looking forward to what this year will bring. =) That's all I have for now... I always say I'll be a better blogger... Buuuuut we all know how that has been working out! ;) I'll be back again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing well:) And for the record I love your blog! haha

    ReplyDelete