Friday, June 8, 2012

It's All Downhill From Here! =)

June 8th! Oh happy day! Elder Nii hit his year mark today. Now I can finally start counting DOWN instead of up! =) What a crazy year it has been. I can't exactly say it's gone by fast... I know it has for everyone else... Which I'm so happy it has for you all haha but then again I can't say it's gone by slow either. Depends on the day I guess. I'm grateful to be in school, it keeps me busy and occupies ALL of my time.... so the last 5 months have gone by pretty fast! I just thought in honor of the occasion I'd give a little update on Elder Nii and how he is doing. He is in his 3rd area with his 5th companion. He has been in Greenville, NC since April and absolutely loves it. The work is booming and he claims they hardly ever have time to eat dinner. That has been quite tragic for him haha but atleast he is keeping busy. He went from an area with 1-3 solid investigators to an area with 10+ serious investigators. It's a big change for him but he loves it more than anything! I never had any doubts he would be any less than a wonderful, diligent, hard-working missionary. He's 10x that! I'm grateful for his positive attitude and his great love of sharing the gospel. Keep up the great work Elder Nii! See ya in a year! ;)


Getting ready to enter the MTC June 8, 2011

April 2012

2 comments:

  1. Oh Shan!! Glorious day!!! I cannot believe it! Congratulations to YOU! I am so proud of both of you and I couldn't ask for better friends than the two of you. I already consider you my married "couple" friends, but then again, I have since high school...heehee. Love you both!! And I am so curious and excited for what will come one year from now:) Many smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO! WOO!! I just saw this! ONE MORE YEAR!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

    ReplyDelete