Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Once upon a time... I forgot I even had a blog!

I'm the worst blogger in the world, I know. And I know that isn't the first time I've said that ;) Sometimes I make myself forget I have a blog because I get so frustrated when I can't figure this dang thing out! I've tried changing my background a thousand times... And nothing is changing! Maybe it's dormant because it's been inactive for a year... Whatever. Anyways, I read someone's random blog today and it reminded me of my long lost blog that I'm now currently trying to salvage. I'm not going to pull a typical Shanley and review the past 12 months of my life in full detail... I'll just hit the highlights, because even the highlights are long gone now.
June 5, 2013- My favorite missionary is finally home! 

June 11, 2013- That same favorite missionary proposed! =)

August 15, 2013- I graduated from the Utah College of Dental Hygiene with a Bachelors Degree in Health Science. 

September 7, 2013- I married my high school sweetheart and best friend! 

November 2013- Received my dental hygiene license and started working as a Registered Dental Hygienist for a good family friend.

And there are my high lights! I just wanted to post a little something to motivate me, and now I'm going to go drive myself crazy trying to figure out how to use blogger. Happy bloggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment