Tuesday, April 8, 2014

General Conference April 2014

Oh, I just LOVE General Conference! How lucky are we to hear from our dear Prophet and Apostles every 6 months for counsel and direction?! It's hard to choose just one good talk, so I'll just say the entire Sunday morning session was simply amazing. Elder Bednar and President Monson's talks were probably my very favorite. 
This thought really got me thinking. Am I spiritually prepared to take on the challenges and trials the Lord has in store for me? What can I do everyday to better prepare myself for these unknown challenges ahead? This was a really great time for me to do a spiritual checkup and reflect on the things I can be doing better at. 
As silly and simple as this quote may seem, it was a really good reminder for me! Everyday is a gift from our Heavenly Father, and I should be doing everything I can to fill it with meaningful things. This life is an opportunity to grow and help one another. We're all here on this earth for a specific reason, and although each of us are different and face different things in life, we all have the same goal. Let us help each other along the way so we can all reach that goal! I hope you all enjoyed General Conference as much as I did. Can't wait for October to roll around! 



No comments:

Post a Comment