Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dear College, I don't know if I like you...

SO! First two weeks of college... Mmmm bitter-sweet feelings I suppose. Moving in was a lot of fun! The thrill of being an "adult" ( haha ya right) and living on your own is kind of appealing... It's definitely a big change! Leaving my family and friends at home was depressing, granted they're only 45 minutes away... but I miss seeing them everyday. And yes, I admit, I DO miss my brothers! haha I was home over the weekend for Jacob Bush's farewell and I could tell my brothers missed annoying me! ;) But I do love them and miss being around them everyday. It's been hard adjusting to new roommates, my apartment and being on a regular homework schedule. =s But I guess I have to grow up sometime! I'm rooming with my best friend Kate so THANK GOODNESS for that! I wouldn't survive without her! =) It'll be a fun but crazy semester! It'll be what I make it! So I just need to focus on what matters and ENJOY THE JOURNEY!

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya sister! I feel the exact same way. It's like is this really as fun as everyone claims? But this week I all of the sudden had a change of heart. Like I finally feel comfortable in my classes and that... I can actually do this! So I feel more optimistic. So maybe it's just a time thing...? I guess just wait and see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy that brings back memories of me moving out and heading off to college! :) i'm sure it'll get better for you! just have fun and don't stress out over homework or good grades! Just have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love it! Dido with the feelings sista! It has been crazy and adventurous! But we're enjoying it! :)

    ReplyDelete