Monday, March 7, 2011

MISSION CALL!

WOOHOO! Gabe finally got his call! I know i'm kinda late... but he opened it February 24th! Elder Nii has been called to serve in the North Carolina Raleigh Mission. He reports June 8th! ISN'T THAT EXCITING! I'm excited! And I know he's REALLY excited! haha he invited my family and some other close family friends over to watch him open it. He also got to call his brother Devin who is on his mission in Calgary! So Devin got to hear Gabe read his call! It was neat for his family =) I'm so super excited for him! He's going to be such a wonderful missionary! He already is... but the title just intensifies it now ;) And the SOUTH! Hopefully he'll bring home a sweet southern accent ;) haha anyways, that's the most exciting thing that's happened lately so why not blog it?!Add Image Reading his call!

Gabe & his family!


Me & Jake fighting over Gabe...

I won! ;) So excited for him! =)

1 comment: