Sunday, April 17, 2011

And Here We Go Again!

So here I am, back up in the good ole' Burg. I always told myself I would never call it that, but Burg flowed with that sentence way better than REXburg. ;) I moved up here this last Friday and I start school on Wednesday! Things are looking up this semester i'd say. #1 My apartment is full of FRESHMEN! Party! #2 None of my roommates have serious RM boyfriends or are currently engaged. That is definitely a plus! #3 I get to keep working so I can keep bringing in a little bit of dough and it gives me a good excuse to go back home. #4 New apartment from last semester. I'm trying out Carriage House and it is much cheaper and has a washer and dryer! BONUS! So those are the only good, positive things I could come up with about coming back to school. Haha i'm trying to look on the bright side ;) So here's to an awesome, adventurous, HAPPY semester! =)

1 comment: