Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

What a perfect, beautiful weekend to celebrate Easter Sunday! It was even warm in Rexburg... now that's saying something ;) I went to my new ward for the first time and it turns out my bishop is my old dentist! haha weird.... Our ward seems way cool, even though the girl to guy ratio is like 80/20. haha not even kidding! But that's ok, it should be fun! After church my roommates and I decided to make our first Sunday dinner together! We threw together whatever we could find and surprisingly enough, it was delicious! It almost felt like home =) The rest of the evening was just packed with homework. So nothing too exciting! My one roommate, Kaylee, and I decided our brains needed a break so we went Stadium singing! I'm sad to admit, but that was my very FIRST time going! I couldn't believe what I had been missing out on! We sang a lot of sacrament and Easter hymns, and Kaylee said it was normally a lot more lively, but it was ok. It was beautiful. Being a part of so many wonderful spirits gathered beneath a set of bleachers of all places was the most wonderful feeling I had felt in a really long time. It was an amazing experience and I can't wait to go every week! This semester has been going great so far! I absolutely love my roommates. We're all practically best friends already. It's going to be a GREAT semester! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment