Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Yes, i'm a slacker!

So as you can clearly see, I haven't been the best and loyal blogger the past few months! Life has definitely kept me busy. So here is a quick rundown since April!
April-July: I haven't been on here so long that I completed a whole semester at college! haha it was a blast! I had such awesome roommates that kept me busy and laughing. We had a wonderful time together and made some great friendships. The school work wasn't all so great, but I made it through alive. I sure am glad to be home though! It's nice being able to say i'll be a Sophomore in college now... i'll never be a freshman again! WOO!!!

June: May and June was filled with many many mixed emotions... Elder Nii entered the MTC June 8th. As sad as I was to tell him goodbye, i've never felt more comforted and blessed in my life. I miss my best friend every single day, but I have already been the recipient of many blessings from his service in the mission field. He made it to North Carolina June 27th and is absolutely LOVING it. Lucky for me he's in the states so I usually hear from him once a week. He's loving the work and the people. Then again it's Gabe, what doesn't he learn to love? haha he's doing great!

NOW: As for me, i'm just enjoying being home with my brothers! I get a short summer before I head back up to BYU-I in September and i'm determined to enjoy every second of it! Here's to a happy summer! =)

1 comment: