Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Fall!

Awww I just love fall time! It's one of the most beautiful times of the year. I know i've been slacking again... but ya know what? Life is just crazy! Crazy good though. I'm loving it. As for my brief rundown...

I enjoyed my summer home with my family, but really wished it could be longer! It was nice being home with my boys and spending lots of time with my mom. I spent most of my summer working for my dad driving tractor, playing with my brothers, re-decorating my room and doing little projects with my mom. It was a much needed break from school and social life! Sadly my summer came to an end the beginning of September.



I started my third and final semester at BYU-I. I knew this semester would be rough... but wow. I wasn't kidding myself. haha! I've been packed with 17 credits that solely do their duty to keep me stressed at all times. I had to cram my last pre-requisites in for dental hygiene school because I got accepted for the January 2012 class. So, i'm currently taking Microbiology with lab, Chemistry with lab, Public Speaking, Anatomy & Physiology 265 with lab, and Doctrine & Covenants. Needless to say, I AM surviving. Let's just keep praying the Lord will see me through till finals! haha I have been greatly blessed. My roommates have been really great! I didn't know any of them beforehand, but it's turned out to be a really fun semester. My room roommate Jennica and I get along so GREAT! She is also wanting to pursue dental hygiene and is hoping to go to UCDH as well. She's a little mini-me! haha it's been so much fun. I just love her! It's been a lot of fun so far!




Between roommates, school and family... my thoughts are always on my better half on the other side of the country. Elder Nii is doing so so GREAT! He's loving North Carolina so much and is loving being in the service of our Heavenly Father. He just recently got transferred to his second area. He is now in Carborro, NC which is around Chapel Hill. This area is a challenge but he's welcoming it with a smile. =) Through his letters I can tell what an amazing missionary he is and how much he is changing. Despite how much I miss him, I wouldn't have him anywhere else right now. I'm so grateful for his example and wonderful service.


So, there's my brief brief rundown on Shanley's life. I promise to do better int he near future! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment