Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Adventures!

Well, here I am with my 3 month blog update.... haha I really need to be better at this. I'll get there someday. SO! Amongst the long interval of blogging, much has happened. I completed my third and final semester at BYU-I and it was ROUGH!!! Needless to say I did survive. Much thanks goes to my favorite roommates Jennica and Bekka. We had so much fun together the last few weeks! I miss them so much already! It was by far my best semester of school all because of them! I really enjoyed it and miss their presence terribly!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Christmas Break came at the perfect time. It was so nice to be home with my family. I spent most of my time helping my mom with Christmas stuff. It was nice to be able to spend time with her. It was so great having everyone home for Christmas! One of my favorite parts of Christmas was getting to talk to my best friend for 5 whole minutes Christmas day! Elder Nii is doing so so wonderful! He's been out about 7 months and is absolutely loving his mission. I couldn't be prouder. =) New Years brought more time with family and lots of food! I sure do love the holidays. Good family, good food. What more do you need? =)Now for my grand new adventure... I moved to Provo, UT Saturday January 7th and started dental hygiene school on Monday the 9th! It's been an adventure alright... haha the social life has really been nonexistent except for my good friend Darin Paul Dooley. He's been keeping me sane down here. In my week of living here i've come to the conclusion that i'm a farm girl born and raised and was not meant for city life. It's been a good new experience for me, it'll just take some getting use to! I'm really excited for school though. It's been so much fun so far and I know it will only get harder but I love it! Here's to an adventurous 20 months! =)

2 comments:

  1. i'm so excited for you and your new adventures! trust me-the social life will come, i was worried about that too when i first moved down there! good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha tell me about it! I'm not so much into the whole city thing either. Makes me appreciate Idaho a ton more! But awesome update, buddy! You know you can call me anytime you need some social-ness. Or you can just randomly run into me at work ;) Haha we will hang out very very soon!

    ReplyDelete