Sunday, January 29, 2012

Come What May And Love It...

A statement I must tell myself constantly. Growing up is HARD! Challenges come daily and I've come to realize that the only reason I'm receiving these challenges is to test me on how I handle them. Moving to Utah has been a bit of a struggle for me. I've had the opportunity to meet all kinds of people, have gotten to know some more people on a deeper level and have also and most importantly gotten to know myself more. It sounds kind of silly doesn't it? "Getting to know yourself..." Ya it sounds silly, but I really feel like this big change in my life has given me the opportunity to really find myself and find what it is I want in life. I think that's a point everyone must reach at one time or another in their lives. At times I'm just a baby and have pity for myself, but then I realize how blessed I truly am. The Lord has given me this opportunity for some "alone time." Alone time in a good way though! Away from my family, away from my best friend and away from my college friends in Idaho. At first I took this as a "poor me moment." But that's not what it is at all! This is the time in my life where I can learn and grow and just be me. It's time like these I need to remind myself to "Come What May and Love It!" Because life is good no matter what get's thrown at ya! Don't mind my pep talk, it's just good to write this stuff out sometimes. ;) Hope everyone is Enjoying Their Journey! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment