Thursday, April 19, 2012

1 down... 4 to go!

WOOHOOO! I've completed my first semester of dental hygiene school! HALLELUJAH! Wow. What a crazy few months it has been... but it was so worth the feeling of being 1/5 the way done. This has by far been the craziest, hardest thing I have ever done. And I'm not even through the worst of it yet... haha but that's okay! The past few months have taught me a lot. No, not just about teeth ;) but about myself and my relationship with my Father in Heaven. He's been helping me through this every step of the way. I know I wouldn't be where I am today without His help and guidance. I've had so many amazing experiences involving school that have been the greatest tender mercies I have ever received. I know we are blessed with great trials so we can be tried and tested and through that, we will only be strengthened, if we allow it to strengthen us! Through these past months I have been brought to my knees countless times, only to be reassured of the constant love and companionship the Savior blesses me with. I'm grateful for these hard times, as silly as that may seem, but I know I'm being tried for a reason. Whether it's to bless me in the now, or to bless me or my family in the future, I will never know. But I don't really need to know! All I know is there's a plan for me, and these trials of school and growing up are all apart of the plan. So, I'm going to stick to the plan! Keep my head, faith and spirits high and it will all be worth it in the end. So, to those out there who may be experiencing some difficult times... Remember this is just a small moment... Just enjoy the journey! =)

My clinic group for first semester.

I'm pretty sure my clinic instructor was laughing at my hair.... haha

2 comments:

  1. Oh Shan! I miss you, lady!! It is weird that we are all grown up and so far away...Pleeease can we have a Cafe Rio night?? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! Doesn't even look like school with all the smiles. :) I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete